Important COVID-19 Information
The safety and well-being of our community is always our top priority. See our latest updates and store information here.
OUR STORES ARE OPEN FOR BUSINESS THROUGHOUT LOUISIANA AND MISSISSIPPI.
For details on all the safety precautions and requirements for entering our stores, please continue reading below.
Customers with orders or scheduled deliveries: We will continue to deliver our products while taking great care to ensure we can do so safely. Customers who would like to elect for an outside/garage drop-off should communicate with their Sleep Expert.
Want to pre-schedule a time to visit your local store? We recently added the ability to text with and of our stores below
We also offer a concierge Shop by Phone service run by skilled mattress experts ready to answer all your questions: Call 1-800-971-6771.
Our customer service hours are 9 am to 5 pm daily. For the most prompt service, please email email@example.com out via Live Chat below.
More About Safe Deliveries
Having your mattress delivered with care and safe practices has always been a standard at Mattress Direct. However, we’re taking extra precautions to address the safety of both our drivers and our customers within their homes. Some of these additional measures include:
- All of our mattresses are delivered in sealed, plastic bags.
- Our delivery teams are cleaning the trucks Dailey.
- Delivery teams required to wear masks and gloves at all times.
- Wiping down all tablets and phones with alcohol-based screen wipes after every delivery stop.
- Enhanced cleaning of our distribution centers in high traffic areas.
- All mattress removals will be completely sealed within the customer’s home before being placed in our truck.
More Steps We're Taking To Keep You Safe In Our Stores
- Employees are self-screening and required to take a temperature checks on arrival at work.
- In addition to our daily cleaning efforts, we will be cleaning and disinfecting after every customer interaction to promote a sanitary environment.
- Hand sanitizer is provided throughout the store.
- Every customer will be provided a disposable pillow cover prior to trying a product.
- We continue to require hand-washing protocol for our team and invite our customers to use our sinks for frequently and thoroughly wash their hands using soap and hot water.
- Employees are encouraged to limit close contact and maintain a 6 foot distance while helping customers, and each other.
For Our Delivery Services
Our delivery teams will follow a high level of safety and hygiene, and will wear Mask during your delivery.
- Will wipe down all merchandise once installed
- Will keep a safe distance and avoid any contact with resident(s)
- Additional protective gear is available upon request
For Our Employees
- Encouraging our associates to closely monitor their health and well-being.
- Employees are self screening.
- We continue to require hand-washing protocol for our team and are providing hand sanitizer and tissues.