The same unique copper conforming technology used by athletes for pain relief is layered in the mattress in order to promote cooling and rejuvenation. Five different zones of comfort and support within the conforming foam evenly distribute your bodys weight and makes every minute of sleep count.
The comfort zones take weight off your hips and shoulders meaning fewer uncomfortable pressure points that cause tossing and turning. While the enhanced support for your neck and lower back keep your body properly aligned through the night so you wake up with less pain. In addition, the 8 hour Cooling Tencel Honeycomb Stretch Knit Fabric feels cold and soft to the touch and conforms to the shape of your body.
- Firmer feel
- 2" Copper Infused Memory Foam moves away unwanted body heat and promotes recovery and rejuvenation of your body while you sleep.
- 2" Gel Infused Memory Foam maintains your body temperature through the night providing less disturbance to your sleep
- Dr. Greene's Zoned Support - More conforming support and comfort for your lower back, hips, shoulders and core on the ultimate sleep surface.
- Dr. Greene's Energy Foam prevents sinking or hammock bed with an added boost of additional support
- Enhanced Pocketed Coil Support System helps cradles and stabilizes you to ensure support is constant throughout the night. Zoned with 20%e springs in the center third to ensure you are supported throughout the night.
- Individual Sleeping Space minimizes disturbance form partner movement
- Foam Encased Edge provides more sleeping space and prevents edge roll off.
- Comes with Two Memory Foam Pillows
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.