Snow Waterproof Cooling Pillow Cover Protector
Therm-A-Sleep SNOW is woven with revolutionary Nordic Chill Fiber, which transfers heat away from your skin, up to 10 times better than cotton. The result is an instant cooling sensation. No longer will you have to worry about overheating during the night, as Nordic Chill Fiber instantaneously reduces your surface temperature, allowing you to sleep cooler and more comfortably.
Why Does Nordic Chill Feel Cooler"
Nordic Chill Fiber feels cooler because of something called Thermal Conductivity, which is the ability to transfer heat. Nordic Chill Fiber has high thermal conductivity, meaning that it quickly transfers the heat away from your skin throughout the fiber, which is why it feels cool to the touch. This is the same reason why glass feels colder than other objects in the same room. Nordic Chill Fiber transfers heat up to 10 times better than Cotton, which is what makes it such great bedding for hot sleepers.
- The Therm-A-Sleep Snow Cooling Pillow Cover Protector with Nordic Chill helps you stay cool while you're sleeping and keeps your pillow clean
- Nordic Chill cooling pillow cover fabric dissipates heat from skin up to 10 times faster than cotton, creating a cold sleep climate
- Miracle Membrane barrier promotes a healthy sleep environment by protecting you from dust mites and other allergens that may lurk in your pillow
- Whisper-quiet waterproof cooling pillow cover extends the life of the pillow by blocking accidents, incontinence, perspiration, spills and stains, yet is air permeable to keep you dry and cool
- Total coverage solution wraps around your entire pillow with zippered closure
- Works with down pillows, down alternative pillows, synthetic-filled pillows and memory foam pillows
- Includes one (1) waterproof pillow cover
- Good Housekeeping quality tested and approved
- FDA Class 1 Medical Device
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.