Kingsdown Luxury Sleep
HANDCRAFTED EXCELLENCE AND UNDENIABLE COMFORT SINCE 1904. For over a century, the Kingsdown name has been synonymous with unprecedented quality. Every detail is considered, and we ensure superior material selection and perfection, right down to the last stitch of our renowned tailoring. Handcrafted in the United States, each mattress is tested and certified before it leaves our hands to ensure consistent, superior quality and accurate, refined support. Since 1904, weve never compromised on comfort, and neither should you.
- Mattress height is 14 inches
- Luxury hybrid construction for the perfect balance of support and pressure relief
- Soft, Fresh Comfort Quilt faced with cooling gel fibers on the surface of the mattress maintains ideal body temperature throughout the night.
- Nestled at the surface of the mattress, ultra plush SoyPur foam is made with natural soy and offers a cozy comfort layer that eliminates pressure points.
- Motion Separation Foam: Our coil system is embedded with Motion Separation Foam, which runs the length of the mattress, from head to toe. This durable, undetectable divider decreases motion transfer and partner disturbance.
- Full Body Surround Edge support uses high-density foam on all sides to provide a 100%sable edge-to-edge sleeping surface.
- Certified by the Sleep to Live Institute to deliver proper postural support
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Adjustable Base Compatible
- 10 Year Warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.