Kingsdown Luxury Sleep
HANDCRAFTED EXCELLENCE AND UNDENIABLE COMFORT SINCE 1904. For over a century, the Kingsdown name has been synonymous with unprecedented quality. Every detail is considered, and we ensure superior material selection and perfection, right down to the last stitch of our renowned tailoring. Handcrafted in the United States, each mattress is tested and certified before it leaves our hands to ensure consistent, superior quality and accurate, refined support. Since 1904, weve never compromised on comfort, and neither should you.
- Mattress height is 12 inches
- Soft, Fresh Comfort Quilt faced with cooling gel fibers on the surface of the mattress maintains ideal body temperature throughout the night.
- Comfort Flex Plush Gel Foam provides cushioning comfort from head to toe.
- Cool Active Memory Foam in the lumbar area reinforces support for the lower back.
- Tri-Zoned Support System with Posturized Center: This high coil count innerspring array works in three unique zones. Each coil is individually wrapped to contour to the body and provides personalized support. Posturized center support targets the lumbar area to deliver firm lower back support, exactly where its needed most.
- Motion Separation Foam: Our coil system is embedded with Motion Separation Foam, which runs the length of the mattress, from head to toe. This durable, undetectable divider decreases motion transfer and partner disturbance.
- Full Body Surround Edge support uses high-density foam on all sides to provide a 100%sable edge-to-edge sleeping surface.
- Certified by the Sleep to Live Institute to deliver proper postural support
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Adjustable Base Compatible
- 10 Year Warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.