A step up from our MD 100, the United Springs MD 400 adds foot articulation to your bed (as well as the standard head articulation). And it makes a huge difference. Read in bed, meditate in bed, relax your spine, work on your laptop, or watch a movie. Get ready for your day, or wind down at the end of it. With a MD 400, you have everything you need to start living the way you want to!
- Wireless Remote- Ergomotion remotes are modern and stylish devices available in both wired and wireless configurations.
- .Head and Foot Articulation- Elevate the head or foot of the Ergomotion bed to reduce snoring and relieve joint pain.
- One-Touch Flat Preset- With the press of a button, gravity brings the bed back to a flat position so you can climb in and out of bed with ease.
- 2 Programmable Presets- Use programmable presets to reach your favorite positions in seconds.
- Zero G- One-touch button that raises the legs slightly above the heart to promote circulation and relieve pressure off the lower back, mimicking the posture astronauts assume during takeoff.
- Remote Flashlight- Illuminates the buttons on your remote control, allowing for higher visibility and ease of use in dark settings.
- Foldable- The Ergomotion bed provides a foldable base for easy storage, setup, and transportation, an additional convenience feature you wont find in other adjustable beds on the market.
- UPS Shippable- Meets standards for United Parcel Service US shipping. No delivery service scheduling required.
- 2" Ultra-Slim Profile- Maintains the beauty of the bedroom set by fitting almost invisibly between the mattress and the base.
- 12" Stackable Legs- 12" Stackable Legs, Provides multiple height options so the base can be set to a variety of heights, accommodating aesthetics or different levels of underbed storage.
- Zero Standby Power System- The Ergomotion bed features energy-efficient technology to help you cut your bills and your environmental footprint. When not in use, the Ergomotion bed consumes less than 1 watt of energy.
- Power Outage Protection- If electrical power is lost, you can bring the base to a flat position by pressing the button on the power-down box under the base.
- Silent Drive Motors- The reliable Ergomotion motors are designed for extremely quiet operation, so you wont be disturbed while lounging, reading, or sleeping.
- Gravity Release- Slow, controlled return to flat powered only by gravity. The head and foot motors are designed to lower the mattress by reacting only with gravity, never pulling downward, which minimizes pinch points.
- ACCESSORY OPTIONS-- Interchangeable Leg Options! A variation of styles are available, including 3-in-1 legs. The 3" 6" leg heights can work separately or together for a height of up to 9 inches.
- ACCESSORY OPTIONS-- Headboard Brackets! Connect your Ergomotion bed frame to your favorite headboard with our brackets for a cohesive and polished look to complement the rest of your bedrooms decor.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.